- This Testimonials Competition ("Competition") is conducted by the promoter, Cape Consumers Proprietary Limited (Registration number 1955/003218/07) ("bsmart").
- bsmart owns and manages the website at www.bsmart.co.za and runs competitions from this website and its social pages.
- Please enter by sending a positive testimonial of 20-25 words and an awesome profile picture of yourself to our Facebook member group inbox. Although the promoter will take all reasonable steps, the promoter will not be liable for any technical problems or any lost, delayed or incorrectly received entries.
- The Competition will run every month starting 02 September 2019.
- To enter the Competition, bsmart members must type a testimonial of 20-25 words and inbox it to the Facebook member group with a photo of themselves to stand a chance of featuring on our website! By sending an inbox message you are making 1 (one) entry into the Competition, thereby becoming a "Participant" in the Competition.
- By entering the Competition the Participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms") in their entirety. These rules, should they require interpretation, will be interpreted by the Promoter in its sole and absolute discretion, but in accordance with applicable law.
- You may obtain a copy of the competition rules from the website at https://www.bsmart.co.za/terms-and-conditions.
- You are not eligible to participate in this competition if:
8.1. you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of bsmart, its affiliates/divisions/subsidiaries or any other person who supplies goods or services in connection with the Competition; or
8.2. you are a spouse, life partner, parent, child or sibling, immediate family member, business partner or associate of the persons specified in the above-mentioned clause 8.1.
- Prizes will not be redeemable for cash and are non-transferable and acceptance thereof cannot be deferred.
- Testimonials competition winners will be selected from the valid Participants' entries every month starting 02 September 2019 ("Winner(s)") by an independent third party. The winner will feature on our bsmart website from the beginning of every month for a period of one calendar month ("Prize").
- To see if you are a winner, visit the bsmart website from the first week of every month and view the testimonials.
- All Participants agree that their name/s and/or photograph/s may be used in any promotional and/or advertising for the purposes of marketing, which permission may be revoked at any time.
- Winners may be required to provide such additional information that bsmart may reasonably require in order to process and facilitate their acceptance and/or use of a prize.
- No correspondence will be entered into in regard to the choice of the Winners.
- bsmart does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to the Prize and makes no representations and gives no warranty that any Participant's entry will necessarily result in that Participant winning.
- A photo and the testimonial of the winner will be uploaded on the bsmart Winners hereby consent to bsmart publishing your name and photograph for such purposes.
- bsmart reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the Competition and any Prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, Participants hereby waive any rights or expectations which they may have against bsmart and all relevant partners of bsmart and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against bsmart as a result of its decision in terms of this clause 20.
- bsmart reserves the right to disqualify any Participant suspected of fraud or cheating including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- The right of admission into the competition rests solely with bsmart.
- By participating in this Competition, you consent to:
21.1. the processing of your personal information (as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 ("POPIA")) by bsmart, any of their operators, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) for statistical, marketing and other purposes, on the condition that they will keep such information confidential and only process such information as allowed in terms of POPIA;
21.2. the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which bsmart has about you;
21.3. the retention by bsmart of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and/or marketing purposes; and
21.4. bsmart using your personal information to send you marketing information about products, services, and special offers of the various companies in the bsmart group that may be of interest or value to you.
- This Competition is sponsored by bsmart and is not associated with Facebook or any other social media channels.
- These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa. 2013 ("POPIA")) by bsmart, any of their operators, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) for statistical, marketing and other purposes, on the condition that they will keep such information confidential and only process such information as allowed in terms of POPIA;
- PLEASE NOTE THAT BY ENTERING INTO THE COMPETITION YOU MAY STAND A CHANCE TO FEATURE ON OUR BSMART WEBSITE AND THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES.
- The promoter disclaims liability however arising and you hereby indemnify and hold harmless the promoter, its holding companies and/or its subsidiaries (including their directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors and other representatives) from any and all loss/damages that may be sustained directly/indirectly arising out of/pursuant to this competition or resulting from the acceptance of and/or possession of and/or use of the prize/s on offer, including but not limited to loss/damages arising out of/pursuant to personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or privacy rights.